Blueleaf – simple, personal financial tracking
Blueleaf simplifies tracking all your savings and long-term financial goals while making everything you own transparent, understandable, and controllable. Click here to go to your client portal at Blueleaf.
- Track everything – See all your accounts in one, secure place. Achieve your goals faster by seeing how all your accounts work together.
- Better decisions – Collaborating with your family and advisor. Settings allow you to control what others have access and control over.
- Complete transparency into every single account and investment. See what you’re actually invested in.
- Already connected – We work with thousands of financial institutions to update your account information automatically and securely.
Morningstar’s Advisor Workstation – investment research and portfolio analysis platform
At Composed Financial, we are committed to using state-of-the-art tools to research and evaluate our investment recommendations. Morningstar’s Advisor Workstation supports advisors with the latest Morningstar investment data, tools, and reports to serve its clients. Morningstar, Inc. is a leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Investment Week named Morningstar winner in the “Thought Leadership” category in the Investment Marketing and Innovation Awards 2015 and winner in the “Best Thought Leadership” category in its Fund Services Awards 2015. The publication also named Morningstar winner in its “Best Fund Rating and Research” category at the 2014 awards!
inStream – a goals-based financial planning platform
inStream allows us to create clean, beautiful, and easy to read reports that you can actually understand. Fully integrated with Blueleaf, you will know each day how you are tracking towards your retirement, education, charitable, and all other financial goals. Its wealth management calculators also help answer your everyday questions, such as “Should I buy or lease? Should I refinance? Can I estimate my social security benefit? Should I convert my IRA into a Roth?” inStream was named by Morningstar as “Innovation of the Year” and a winner of a 2012 “Best in Tech for Advisors” Award!
Everplans – your digital estate plan
An Everplan is a secure, digital archive of everything your loved ones will need should something happen to you. It contains:
- Wills, Trusts, and insurance policies
- Important accounts and passwords
- Info about your home: bills, vendors, etc.
- Health and medical information
- Advance Directives and DNRs
- Final wishes and funeral preferences
- And much more
Maximize My Social Security – robust software to get you the optimal benefit
Maximize My Social Security helps you decide when and how to collect retiree, spousal, survivor, divorcee, parent, and child benefits to achieve the highest lifetime benefits. The social security handbook has over 2,500 rules governing its benefits – what a nightmare! This software allows you to customize your specific situation and provides a simple output that is easy to understand.
Developed by Laurence Kotlikoff, Professor of Economics at Boston University, Maximize My Social Security incorporates all Social Security provisions and options for married couples, divorcees, widow(er)s, and those never married, and for all those collecting disability benefits!